Topical analgesic containing natural herbal active ingredients traditionally used in Herbal Medicine.
- 10.5% Arnica montana: Arnica is the best-known source of natural medicine. Traditionally to help relieve pain & inflammation in muscles & joints, sprains, bruises & muscular aches & pains.
- 2.5% Hypericum perforatum: Commonly known as St John’s Wort. Sooths damaged & irritated nerves commonly found in low back pain, strains & sprains.
- 2.5% Calendula officinalis (Marigold): Plays a supportive role to Arnica as a topical anti-inflammatory.
- 1% Melaleuca Oil: Australian Tea tree oil, is well known for its analgesic, anti-inflammatory & anti-microbial effects.
- 2.5% l-menthol: Well known as an analgesic and provides a cooling effect on the skin
Fisiocrem 60g Tube
Shipping available, but item may also be picked up at the clinic.